2021 Volkswagen Transporter Owner's Manual
The Volkswagen Transporter Kasten is an M-class van with front- or all-wheel drive. The sixth generation of the model made its debut in Amsterdam in April 2015.
Despite the fact that the Transporter is built on the same platform the engineers of the German company have seriously modernized it. In particular, the van, which can be both mono and all-wheel drive, allows installing adaptive DCC chassis with three modes. And in general, it should be noted that the equipment level of the van made not one, but two steps forward. The list of options includes even equipment that is considered atypical for commercial vehicles. We are talking about adaptive cruise control, which, if necessary, can completely stop the car at city speeds, automatic switch of high beam when approaching an oncoming car, hill descent control system and so on.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2020 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2019 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2018 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2017 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2016 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2015 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2014 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2013 Volkswagen Transporter
- 2012 Volkswagen Transporter
Ask your question on the page Need Help!